|Winter Parking Restrictions
|Posted on Nov 17th, 2014
These restrictions will enable snowplow drivers and garbage collectors to do their jobs better and in a more timely manner during the winter.
1. It is imperative that streets be kept free of vehicles when a snowstorm is forecast or while it is snowing.
2. If snow plowing is anticipated on a garbage day, place your garbage can far enough back on the driveway so as not to interfere with the snowplow clearing the street or sidewalk.
3. No parking is allowed in the five stalls on the west side of the clubhouse parking lot from December 1 to April 1. This area is used for piling and storing snow when necessary.
4. Avoid parking in the clubhouse parking lot the night before any forecast snowstorm and during storms so the parking lot can be plowed and salted.
5. The clubhouse parking lot is not to be used as an extension of any resident's driveway except for temporary guest parking. Resident vehicles must be parked in the garage or driveway. This applies at all times, not just during the winter season.
These restrictions are established for the benefit of all Village residents and for the protection and safety of their property. Homeowners, please ensure that your family members and guests are in compliance with these restrictions.
|Day-Code Passes for VOG Events
|Posted on May 20th, 2014
Whether you are having an event in the VOG Clubhouse, or in your home, you can provide your guests with a day-code pass that will allow them to access VOG at the east gate. Contact Francine Sauls or Roger Robinson for an assigned code number for your event. Give yourself plenty of lead-time in obtaining this code number so you can include it in written or verbal guest invitations. Because of security issues, we will no longer be able to leave the gate open for several hours at a time to accommodate VOG guests. Again, just plan ahead.
|Clubhouse Rental Fee Change
|Posted on Sep 19th, 2012
Effective October 1, 2012, there will be a new fee structure for VOG Clubhouse rentals. HOA members wishing to rent the Clubhouse for a group of 50 or less will be charged $50 instead of $100. The fee for groups of 51 to 82 (capacity) will remain at $100. Please see Francine Sauls if you wish to reserve a specific date. The holidays are coming, so act soon.
|Posted on Jan 1st, 2012
If you are a dog owner, please remember to keep your dog on a leash as you walk around VOG, and keep a "doggy bag" handy for needed clean-ups. Dog owners love their pets, and homeowners love their lawns. Our leash and clean-up requirements are not unique, but simply the same as Draper City and most other towns in America.